We got married this morning at the court house.
We brought our best friends, Ren and Sam.
These two were our match-makers, so we owe them about 30 million dollars apiece. Ren and Sam, your checks are in the mail. They're dated May 18, 2078.
County officials stashed us in a tiny, bizarre hallway while we waited for the judge to marry us. We, umm, got a little silly. And loud. The secretary reprimanded us for being too noisy.
Ian loved the pretty flowers.
The judge who married us was featured in the hallway. Her portrait loomed eerily upon us.
The county officials then led us to a conference room.
Ren and Sam found it highly emotional.
Which made us highly uncomfortable.
And then we went to the court and were married.
Sam reminded me to throw the bouquet. Sam wanted the bouquet. Sam fought for the bouquet.
"Give me my bouquet, bitch."
Ren took video footage of the ceremony. I posted the link below.
The judge insisted on calling Ian by his middle name, "Michael." By law, I must now call him Michael. Or Mikey. Or Michelangelo, when he's feeling like a ninja turtle. I love you, Mikey.





I. FINALLY. MADE. THE. BLOG!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you and Michael. Ha. :)
-Ren
Of course! Thank you for being there! It meant so much to us!
Delete