Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ian and Winnie Get Haircuts and Dance

On Saturday, Winnie headed to the groomer while Ian went for his yearly hair-cut. Ian's haircuts present a small dilemma. For me, anyways. Ian doesn't actually care about his hair.

But I approach the occasion with some amount of trepidation because I don't want the hairdresser to (a.) bob his hair or (b.) make him look like a Republican.

His hair has to be shorter, but not too short, but not puffed up like a girl's. It's a tall order.

Luckily, the city Fantastic Sam's does a much better job than the suburban Fantastic Sam's, which shouldn't surprise anyone.

The hair-dresser lopped off six or so inches of hair, and Ian didn't look like a girl or a Republican so we're all very happy. Or I am. Ian profoundly doesn't care.



I also felt pleased that Ian and Winnie got haircuts on the same day because it makes for good photos. Except you really can't tell much of a difference in pictures, so whatever.


And then Ian let me do this to him because it's okay to look like a girl sometimes. 


Ian always falls pretty hard for Winnie with a haircut since she looks like an alien-rat when shaved. He picked her up and petted her willingly all weekend which is a big deal in this house. And they danced.



And that's all the Forever Daddy attention she'll get for now, until she's re-shaved in another three months. It was beautiful while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment