Ian spotted Spottswood in the barn the next day, but Spottswood hid before Ian catch him. Spottswood appears to have left the barn and...and that's it.
He's missing and we have no idea where he is. Spottswood is such a skittish cat that he transformed into something almost feral when he escaped outside.
We plan to check the neighborhood animal shelter tomorrow, but it's looking pretty grim. I doubt we will ever see him again.
I can't believe I'm typing this, and I've been holding out hope for days, but it looks like this is Spottswood's memorial post.
He was a fabulous, funny, wide-eyed little cat who clung to Ian and played happily with the dog. He slept above Ian's head every night and was constantly at our feet.
We loved him and we wish he was still with us.
So long, little buddy.



Aw, I hope you find him. :(
ReplyDeleteThanks. Me too.
Delete