Laura: "No he's not."
Ian: "Yes he is. He has a Kill Word."
Laura: "No he doesn't."
Ian: "Yes he does."
Laura: "What's his Kill Word?"
Ian: "I can't tell you. I don't want Harvey to kill Winnie."
Laura: "Now I know you're lying. What's his Kill Word?"
Ian: "Well, first I have to connect with Harvey. We have to make eye contact. We have to make a connection."
Laura: "So do it."
Ian: <Stares sternly at Harvey>
Harvey: <Scratches ear>
Ian: <Moves closer to Harvey; stares intensely>
Harvey: <Yawns>
Laura: "Now say his Kill Word."
Ian: "It's Oreo."
Laura: "OREO!!"
Ian: "Stop! Don't scream the Kill Word! He's going to murder Winnie!"
Harvey: <Sighs> <Yawns> <Breathes laboriously>
Laura: "You know, Harvey used to just breathe heavily after walking. Now he breathes heavily while sitting. You might want to get that checked out."
Also, I'm sad to report CDR passed away (from natural causes, not from Harvey's Kill Word).
Rest in peace, CDR. We love you, buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment