Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Am Woman; Hear Me Snore: Part Two

Ian: "We really need to keep cooking dinner every night."

Laura: "But I'm so tired after work. The last thing I want to do when I'm exhausted and starving is spend an hour cooking dinner."

Ian: "We can't just eat out every night."

Laura: "I used to cook dinner every night when I lived in my apartment. Except I was so hungry, I'd eat a huge bowl of cereal first. Then I'd cook an actual dinner. That's like 6,000 calories. I got really fat."

Ian: "If we have kids, we'll have to cook."

Laura: "Whatever. Once the kid outgrows baby food, I'll give her dog food."

Ian: "Gross."

Laura: "She'll get an Alpo sandwich every day for lunch. On wheat bread."

Ian: "Naw, you'd giver her an Alpo sandwich on two slices of cardboard."

It's gourmet!


Laura: "And then the kid will have permanent dog food breath so her teacher will call Child Protection Services."

Ian: "This is awful. We shouldn't joke about this."

Laura: "The kid will be fine. Purina offers all the vitamins and minerals a growing puppy needs."

................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment