Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Third Trimester

Holy crap, I'm pregnant.


Holy crap, I'm in the third trimester.



Here's an awkward photo of my third trimester belly. Also pictured: my work shirt paired with my fat pants. 

Look fast; I'm liable to delete this soon.


And here's a third trimester photo of Winnie, whose world will be rocked in three months. That's the face of a dog mentally preparing for emotional trauma.


Here's an obligatory prom style belly photo:


Hang on to the memories; hang on to the moments. 

The Snowflake Formal

Winiferd High School

 February 2013

Here's a creepy photo, as Ian clings to life and leers at the camera while Winnie examines Ian's butt. 


I sent Ian off on a daycare tour this morning at my top daycare choice since he had the day off. As he looked through the infant room window at six babies, he was greeted by six gummy smiles.

He sent me a text: "Place looks fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment