Monday, April 8, 2013

36 Weeks

It's all been very quiet over here at the Winiferd house, which is exactly how I like it. There are only a couple things worth mentioning.

1. Living with Ian is like living with the paparazzi. He records every nap, so I now snatch up his phone after each nap to view the latest snaps. Mostly they appear double-chin-like and gape-mouthed. 

I've posted the more attractive (and I'm really stretching it with that word) examples of these in the past, and frankly, that was enough. I mean, Ian thinks these photos are cute and darling and adorable but he also married me.  

He also documents my movements when I'm awake. And completely oblivious.

I am now fifty percent baby.


2. Winnie and Ian love each other now. Or something.

It took Winnie three or so years but she has finally warmed to Forever Daddy. Either that, or she needs the extra emotional support during this trying time of new life and the next generation and all that horrible stuff.

Hold me, Daddy. For I cannot handle this baby shit. I can not.



No comments:

Post a Comment