Wednesday, April 17, 2013

37 Weeks

Nothing to see here, folks. Everything's still exactly as it was, save for a slightly larger belly which only serves to make my legs look skinnier.

Me in jogging shorts is an absurd sight. It amuses Ian greatly.

"You should see yourself, " he said. "It looks like you stuffed a basketball under your shirt so you could make fun of pregnant women." And so he snapped these photos.



Two slight variations of the exact same photo is seriously all I have to offer. 

I hear the human brain shrinks temporarily during pregnancy, which might be why I have trouble stringing more than a few sentences together for each new post. 

Me write words. Me have baby. 

I don't suppose the baby's kicking habits in the womb indicate much about personality, but if they did, I'd call our baby "placid." 

She spends most of her time squirming or sleeping and only occasionally kicking. I've heard many a woman describe insomnia in the third trimester due to fervent baby kicks. I don't have that problem. 

I'd call her rather sloth-like which we can probably attribute to genetics. She's a child after my own heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment