Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Night Musings

Laura: "Yesterday, out of the blue, my mom begged me to never get butt injections. I swear I can't be related to the woman."

Ian: "Butt injections?"

Laura: "Like, implants in your ass."

Ian: "Oh."

Laura: "I would never get a butt lift, I would never want a butt lift, I would never get a butt lift. Where does she get this stuff?"

Ian: "Obviously from the TV. I think I know what she was talking about. I saw a news story about how women are getting back-door butt injections. And they're getting injected with caulk.

Laura: "I think she mentioned the radio. She hears things and works herself into a frenzy over them. It's ridiculous. I WOULD NEVER GET BACK-DOOR BUTT INJECTIONS OF CAULK."

Ian and Laura: "............................."

Ian: "That would make a great band name."


I currently post twice a week, at the beginning and end of each week. A longer post featuring guinea pigs and mayhem is coming later this week.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the ones about guinea pigs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had fun writing about the guinea pigs. I'm looking forward to posting them.

    ReplyDelete