Laura: "Look, our feet are in sync. That one's Justin and that one's Lance."
Ian: "And that one's Joey. Joey Fatone. Or rather, Joey Fat One."
Laura: "He was the fat one!"
While Cuddling on the Couch:
Ian: "I love you."
Laura: "I love you, too."
Ian: "I love you the mostest."
Laura: "I love you to infinity."
Ian: "I love you to infinity and beyond."
Laura: "I love you to infinity times twenty million, billion, trillion."
Ian: "I love you to infinity times twenty million, billion, trillion times another level of infinity times a billion."
Laura: "I love you more than the dog."
Ian: "Woah. You win."
Laura: "I love you a million times more than the dog."
Ian: "I know I should believe that. I want to believe it. But I don't think I do.
Kroger is a "safe place."
Definition of a "safe place": Where children may go in times of crisis, at which point an adult will grope their chests.
A Biblical Display at Bibles for China thrift store:
Disclaimer: We found this. We didn't create this.
A Christian Center Named Ram in the Bush:
I am too classy too classy to point out the obvious joke.
Dirty joke? What dirty joke?
In the Pet Smart Parking Lot with Winnie:
A woman spots Winnie and hangs out her car window: "What type of dog is that?"
Laura: "WINIFERD IN THE BURBS DOT BLOG SPOT DOT COM!"




No comments:
Post a Comment